Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Wednesday · March 22, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (40 minutes from Chicago) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Night shift must teach residents.
- Both day and night shifts.
- We are NOT willing to state license Physician.
- Seeking Teaching and Non-teaching, IM Hospitalist.
- Must have clean malpractice history.
- Position: Rounding/Inpatient Care & OK with Teaching Residents.
- Not willing to fly in physician.
- Needing local physician from IL/IN or surrounding states: MO, MI, WI & IA.
- Physician Must attend Epic and Orientation Training.
- Day Shift 7a-7p.
- Night Shift 7p-7a - need to be open to both.
- Must have a clean background.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist - must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- No procedures required.
- Shift Change - Tuesday - Monday.
- Location: Illinois - City is 40 minutes from Chicago.
- Close to Chicago and IN border.
- Candidate must be Internal Medicine (will not accept Family Medicine).
- Dates Below.
- Must Complete ALL HR required items.
- Can offer 6 + shifts per month.
- Patient Volume: 15-18 - census is rising.
- Per our Bylaws.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Location: Illinois - 40 minutes from Chicago area.
- 46 days and over will not be reimbursed.
- Must have BLS.
- Will be a 6+ month position.
- All reimbursement receipts must be turned in 45 days of scheduled shift.
- Physician Must close charts within 14 days of seeing patient(s).
- Must have an Active IL License.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Floor.
- 7a-7p & 7p-7a.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 20.