Family Medicine Jobs in Chicago
Tuesday · June 6, 2023
1 Job in The Windy City
Photo: World famous Chicago Theater since 1921.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Urbana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great consulting service support.
- Play a supervisory role by establishing and communicating expectations for performance and behaviors to hospital medicine team.
- Carle Foundation Hospital is a 453-bed Level I Trauma Center that has been recognized as one of America's 50 Best Hospitals.
- Actively participate in the recruitment of new professional staff team members as well as the onboarding and off boarding process to ensure positive impressions of Carle are developed and/or maintained.
- Proactively share best practices related to workflows, continuing education, engagement and patient satisfaction with fellow leaders and providers.
- Based in Urbana, IL, The Carle Foundation is a vertically integrated system with more than 9,500 employees in its five hospitals, multi-specialty physician groups, health plan and associated healthcare businesses including the Carle Illinois College of Medicine, the world's first engineering-based medical school.
- Assist the Associate Chief Medical Officer and Dyad Partner in establishing and accomplishing departmental goals and objectives in alignment with the Strategic Pillars of the organization.
- The Associate Medical Director will be expected to maintain a clinical practice with allocated time to develop and lead the hospital medicine team.
- Dedicated Nocturnist Team and Dedicated Triage Team (no calls from ED or transfers).
- Act as liaison to staff nurses, nursing administration, inpatient pharmacy, social workers, nurse navigators, other departments at Carle regarding care of inpatients provided by the adult Hospitalist physicians and advanced practice staff.
- By Healthgrades.
- 8 or more years of clinical practice in Hospital Medicine preferred.
- Join an established and collegial team of over 60 Hospitalists who provide 24/7 in-house care.
- Approximately 50% clinical and 50% administrative.
- Established support team including Assistant Medical Director, Practice Manager, and full-time Office Coordinator.
- Carle Health is seeking an Associate Medical Director to join our Hospital Medicine Department at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois.
- Summary of key duties and.
- Carle Foundation Hospital and Carle BroMenn Medical Center hold Magnet.
- Nursing Floor based rounding.
- Closed ICU.
- 3 to 5 years of physician leadership experience in personnel management, change management and/or quality improvement preferred.
- Carle is proud to be named a Great Place to Work.
- Monitor and consistently work to improve clinical quality and the efficient delivery of care and will be dedicated to establishing and evaluating performance expectations, which provide for the highest quality patient care and consistency in clinical care standards, driven by patient safety requirements and clinical outcomes monitoring.
- Designation, the nation's highest honor for nursing care and Carle Foundation Hospital (CFH) ranks as one of America's 50 Best Hospitals.
- Hospitalists run Code Speed, Stroke, and Behavior Assist with Internal Medicine resident teams.
- Participate in change initiatives to continuously improve patient care and the service delivery model.
- Must be BE/BC in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and be eligible to obtain an Illinois Medical License.
This perm job from Carle Physician Group was last open on Dec 6.